Friday, May 14, 2010

Vacation!!!

We're back from a great vacation! And of coarse I took lots and lots of pictures. I thought the best way to share them would be to make a few short "movies/slide shows", with relaxing music.

We spent the week in Washington DC. It's on of my favorite places to go. We stayed at the Wyndham Vacation Resort located in the National Harbor which is on the Potomac.


The first couple days we were there the harbor was having an art festival. It was so great. There were so many different types of artist displaying their work, anything from abstract to traditional, paint to photography, and sculpture with all kinds of different material.

I let the husband pick the restaurant for lunch. He did a good job picking the place. It's called Ketchup. Their known for their different flavors of homemade ketchup and they were fantastic! The flavors were regular, chipotle, sweet chili, maple syrup, and honey barbecue. Now I want to make homemade ketchup!!

Hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

D.M. SOLIS said...

Great images and musings. I very much appreciate the creativity at your blog. Peace and continued good things for you.

Sincerely,
Diane